“Our industry had an incredible year,” said Ray Giovine, group director at Informa Markets. “We knew that reuniting would be a great way to celebrate the year’s
successes and leap into 2021 with incredible momentum. We were disappointed it wasn’t possible to meet in person, but the base elements of vendor exploration,
education, and networking were still there.”
The Virtual Edition pivoted several traditional in-person features to an online format, including:
- Three live Power Panels (the event’s version of a keynote). Traditionally, the three Panels focused on Builders, Retailers, and Service Techs are held concurrently. But with the online version, Panels kicked off each day.
- 25+ on-demand education sessions, across tracks of Business, Builder, Service, Retail, and Deck. Carefully selected and conveniently delivered, the educational content was pulled from the already-published session lineup.
- A reception hosted by Master Pools Guild
- 93 vendors in the Virtual Exhibitor Directory. Attendees had the option to pre-schedule meetings, or have drop-in meetings the days of the event
- Product Showcase: vendors displayed their latest technology and solutions, outside of the booths.
“The industry gathers at PSP/Deck Expo for inspiration and education. We’re amazed at the spaces that are created and serviced by our attendees, with the products and technology from our vendors,” said Giovine. “With the virtual edition, those lessons learned and new tools can be applied immediately, and we’re anxious to see this energy carry into 2021.”
Save the Date: 2021
The PSP/Deck Expo returns to an in-person format in 2021. Show dates are from Nov. 13-18, and the event is in Dallas. The housing block is currently open. Call for Proposals will open in January.
About the International Pool | Spa | Patio Expo™, co-located with DeckExpo
The International Pool | Spa | Patio Expo™, co-located with Deck Expo is where all segments of the industry (pool, spa, patio, decking, and outdoor living) gather to stay well-informed of the trends, market directions, and technology. The event offers industry professionals a large selection of educational sessions, an expo hall, and various networking opportunities. The event partners with The Pool & Hot Tub Alliance (PHTA) as the official Show Sponsor, GENESIS® as the official Show Endorser, Pool and Spa News (PSN) as the official Show Publication, and the North American Deck & Railing Association (NADRA) as the official Show Sponsor of DeckExpo. The event is owned and produced by Informa Markets.
About Informa Markets
Informa Markets creates platforms for industries and specialist markets to trade, innovate and grow. We provide marketplace participants around the globe with opportunities to engage, experience and do business through face-to-face exhibitions, targeted digital services and actionable data solutions. We connect buyers and sellers across more than a dozen global verticals, including Pharmaceuticals, Food, Medical Technology and Infrastructure. As the world's leading market-making company, we bring a diverse range of specialist markets to life, unlocking opportunities and helping them to thrive 365 days of the year. For more information, please visit www.informamarkets.com