DALLAS – (November 5, 2020) – Informa Markets and the Pool & Hot Tub Alliance (PHTA) previewed the upcoming Virtual Edition of the International Pool | Spa | Patio Expo, co-located with DeckExpo (PSP/DeckExpo).
This year’s event will occur completely online, from Nov. 11-13. Registration is now open.
Known for showcasing the latest trends and technologies to create the “total backyard,” the event will reunite professionals in the pool, spa, patio, decking, and outdoor living industries.
“This is not just another webinar,” said Ray Giovine, group director at Informa Markets. “It’s the best features of the PSP/DeckExpo, made available to attendees in a safe and accessible manner.”
Each day runs from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST and kicks off with a live Power Panel – the event’s version of a keynote address. Thereafter, attendees have several options: taking their pre-scheduled meetings with vendors, exploring the on-demand education, booking drop-in meetings or poking around the product showcase.
Additional event highlights are:
- Wednesday Power Panel: the first of three live Power Panels kicks off the entire event. Wednesday’s edition focuses on the retail sector.
- Thursday Power Panel: the second Power Panel focuses on trends and lessons learned for builders.
- Friday Power Panel: the final live event is for the service sector. (Each Power Panel will be recorded and available for playback on-demand for attendees who are pre-registered)
- 90 vendors in the Virtual Exhibitor Directory: attendees can pre-schedule meetings, or have drop-in meetings the days of the event
- On-demand Education: attendees can take one of 15+ sessions. The sessions span across tracks of Business, Builder, Service, Retail, and Deck. Highlights of each track are:
- Business: Cash Flow and Cash Flow Budgeting
- Builder: Design the Ultimate Staycation
- Service: Adding Leak Detection To Your Services
- Retail: Secrets to Retail Merchandising: Beating the Big Box Stores
- Deck: Mounting Secure Deck Ledgers
- Product Showcase: vendors will virtually display their latest technology and solutions, outside of the virtual booths.
- Matchmaking: attendees can get matched to exhibitors who have the products they need.
“Each year, we are inspired and impressed by our attendees, who go on to create stunning outdoor spaces for the clients, based on lessons learned and new tools discovered at the event,” said Giovine. “Even though we aren’t meeting in person this year, attendees will still have the resources to carry into 2021 with a big splash. And this being a virtual event, participants can get started applying the education and new technology the same day. It’s possible during the event to devour the education, have some meetings, and still be in the field working with a client.”
The PSP/DeckExpo will return to an in-person format in 2021. Show dates are from Nov. 13-18, 2021 and the event is in Dallas.
“The International Show is a great platform to mark the year’s momentum, and set up for a great 2021 season,” said Sabeena S. Hickman, CAE, President & CEO of PHTA.
The PSP/DeckExpo, the premier event for the pool, spa, patio, decking, and outdoor living industries, is produced by Informa Markets and features three days of virtual networking, educational sessions (both live and on-demand), a product showcase, live Power Panels (the event’s version of a keynote), and a virtual exhibitor directory.
The PSP/DeckExpo actively collaborates across the entire pool, spa, backyard, and decking industries to provide participants the most comprehensive array of networking, education, and technology available. The Pool & Hot Tub Alliance (PHTA) is the official Show Sponsor, GENESIS® is the official Show Endorser, Pool and Spa News (PSN) is the official Show Publication, and the North American Decking and Railing Association (NADRA) is the DeckExpo Show Sponsor.